Application Process Summary
Applicants should submit an online application
at least 6 weeks in advance of the desired training start date.
- From the training directory, identify the Training Provider and Course identification number. This is required for the online application. You are encouraged to research the applicable training provider/course to learn about its reputation, cost and course availability prior to submitting an application.
- Submit an online application.
- Submit a Department of Revenue Certificate of Good Standing via email to email@example.com or via fax to 617-242-7660. Your application will not be considered complete until the receipt of a Certificate of Good Standing.
- Within 3-4 weeks of submitting a complete application, you will receive an email, requesting confirmation of your planned start date for the training.
- Upon confirmation of your start date, Commonwealth Corporation will issue an Express program Agreement to you, listing the approved course(s) and maximum payment amount.
- You must sign and return the Agreement prior to the start of training. You will not be reimbursed for any training that begins prior to returning a signed Agreement or begins prior to the date of the Agreement.
- At the conclusion of the training course and once you have fully paid for the course, you will submit a Reimbursement Request, along with a copy of an invoice from the training provider and proof (cancelled checks or bank statement) that you have paid the provider for the approved course(s).
- Reimbursement Requests will be paid within 30 days of receipt of all required documentation.